Do you read Playboy?

I get my husband a Playboy gift subscription every year for xmas. He is a typical guy, likes the pics, scans the articles, you know, normal. But I love reading the articles. I find them so well written and informitive. The pics are gorgeous, but honestly I could care less. Just wondering if any other ladies out there read Playboy. And if you're gonna bash, don't bother. Playboy is a men's mag yes, and I am secure enough to let my hubby read it, so keep those opinions to yourselves. Just want to know if anyone lese reads it.

LUVWJ

Asked by LUVWJ at 11:16 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love the Advisor! Some of those questions are just so funny! I think the articles are great. If my husband didn't subscribe, I would! =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• No
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Used to. Haven't really picked one up in a while.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 11:21 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I never have, but I really didnt know that there were articles in there. Id read it. Do you have to order it online?
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 11:21 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Sure do! The articles are very well written indeed. Hef is a very rich man for a reason, he would not be so rich and successful if he was putting out smut!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:21 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I like Playboy regardless of what anyone else things. It's classy and sophisticated and they're not really soliciting sex even though all the women are naked. But they aren't SMUT magazines they're just nudity magazines. And Hef makes them all beautiful and sexy not trashy and smutty.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 11:23 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I have been reading playboy since I was a teen lol my dad had like every issue since 1970 something. I was born in 1985. He kept them all stack in the laundry room. I haven't read one in a while though.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 12:14 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• No you don't have to order them online sugahmamma, but it is easier.:)
    LUVWJ

Answer by LUVWJ at 12:29 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I used to when I was younger. Funny stuff.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 12:50 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• i dont read them, my husband does, i dont care. i like finding the bunny on the cover, its just fun. playboy isnt trashy.
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 7:42 AM on Sep. 14, 2009