Is there any moms on here that can give real legal advice?

I am having a custody battle with my daughters grandma, Currently My daughter is living with her grandma because i made the mistake of giving her grandma temo custody while I was out of state last year.
While I was gone she had me served and now currnetly still has custody and I havent been able to see my daughter in almost a year I pay child support and never miss a court date. I cant afford a good lawyer so I am looking for someone to give me advice on where maybe i should go for help, unless you can help me.

MeadowsMomi

Asked by MeadowsMomi at 11:22 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in General Parenting

• Sorry to hear this. Try a Public Defender. They will help you.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• sorry that I can not help. I saw a true story T.V movie about something like this and It was a long fight to get the child back. Just keep trying to get her back.
    STAY OUT OF TROUBLE NO DRINKING, SMOKING, MEN, DOPE ANYTHING THAT CAN BE USED AGAINST YOU.
    Write letters telling her how you feel and what is happening keep them. Some day she will want to know the truth.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:32 PM on Sep. 13, 2009