anyone use bare minerals???

WHat do you think of it? Is it worth the money?

ReneeLRS

Asked by ReneeLRS at 11:30 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Well, I do use it. I also buy some other brands mierals make up. I think BM is a little bit too expensive as for once to once. There are many name brands selling this kind of make up and with lower price. Like Avon, ELF are the cheapest...and I thought they are not much different from BM. BTW, I prefer BM's brushes better but I still heard some people don't like them as well.
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 11:45 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Yes, but only buy the TRUE Bare Minerals brand, (Bare Escentuals) not a knock-off. It's the best foundation I've ever used.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:11 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I have worn Bare Escentuals for years, and I love it. It is a great product, that you can wear as sheer or heavy as suits you. I really enjoy the brushes myself. They are pricey, but the product goes a long long way. I just went in July and bought all new brushes, and foundation, eye color ect and spent about $200.00. If you go into the shop they have great support staff to help you make your choices, and some will even teach you how to custom blend your colors at home. I hope this helps if you have any specific questions feel free to PM me.
    Cheapsk8mom

Answer by Cheapsk8mom at 6:58 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Yep, and I love it. It is the only one that comes in a light enough shade for my skin and doesn't make me look like I am wearing a mask. I went on Sephora and got an awsome kit for 60 bucks a few months ago and I still have most of it. I will never switch unless I am dead poor or they stop making it. Make sure you get the primer, too, it makes a huge difference!
    monkeyberry

Answer by monkeyberry at 11:16 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I know a lot of my customers use the Avon Minerals makeup and say that they like it just as much but its a fraction of the cost! Why don't you give it a try? Just go to www.youravon.com/dhullum and search under mineral. If you see anything you'd like to try use coupon code fsany for free shipping!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:31 PM on Sep. 15, 2009

• I'v used BM, and Avon Minerals. I don't like how shiny i look, with BM. So I go back and fourth (BM came out with a Matte foundation)
    I got start with samples ;) check out my location!
    kellibelle

Answer by kellibelle at 3:27 PM on Sep. 18, 2009