whats goin on

Im brand new at this and This is kinda a weird question. I have been married for 17 years. Me and dh have always had a good sex life. Recently it has started going crazy I feel like I need sex every day now. We use to have sex i guess 2 times a week. Now its like every day everyday around 6-7 pm after work after dinner I just got such an urge. I am 37 akmost 38 and my dh is 39. Is this normal or whats going on with me

nydk71

Asked by nydk71 at 11:45 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Been there done that! It's a hormonal surge. It's normal but you may want to get it regulated. Talk with your doctor.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:47 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• normal just have fun.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:52 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I've heard women reach their sexual peak in late 30's thur 40s. I'm guessing it's something to do with the body knowing it's chances of conception are about to expire. If it's a problem for you or your hubby, I'd recommend having a hormone test done to see if you're imbalanced.
    If it's not a problem for either of you... enjoy it, have fun with it :)
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:52 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I tried replying to your msg but it says you're no longer a member of cafemom.
    I'll sum it up and say...
    Enjoy it, it's great for a marriage to spice things up :)
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:02 PM on Sep. 14, 2009