new urges

Im brand new at this and This is kinda a weird question Its not really a mom question its more of a woman question but i figure you girls are about my age and might have some insight. I have been married for 17 years. Me and dh have always had a good sex life. Recently it has started going crazy I feel like I need sex every day now. We use to have sex i guess 2 times a week. Now its like every day everyday around 6-7 pm after work after dinner I just got such an urge. I am 37 almost 38 and my dh is 39. Is this normal or whats going on with me

nydk71

Asked by nydk71 at 11:47 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• I wou ld REpost this in a different area Teens isn't really the right subject title Try relationships
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• ok thanks i just figured you guys were around my age and maybe have been through this and give me some advice on how to handle this lol
    nydk71

Answer by nydk71 at 12:17 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• your question is under the 13 to 17 teens age range???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Anon...The question is for members of CafeMom... that would be mothers. And under "teens 13-17", that means moms in about the poster's age range. I agree relationships is a better place, but I understand what the poster was thinking. No need to get testy.
    cutiemoose

Answer by cutiemoose at 12:54 PM on Sep. 16, 2009