shirts from VS?

how do shirts from victoria's secret fit?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Shopping

• I bought one and I actually liked the way it fit but what I didnt like was that it was long almost felt like I was wearing a mini dress
    Skurvy

Answer by Skurvy at 12:26 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• too long and most of the clothes are way too overpriced. I like their pink line. But I go to the store and get stuff you never see advertised on line ever.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 12:51 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• They run small

Answer by rkoloms at 6:24 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I have found that they run small, and are cut for a very high waist. I have also found that they don't hold up the way I ecxpected them to, especially for the price. I suggest buying the size larger than you think you need, and air dry it. I have gotten some of the jumpers and they worked out great. I have one black outfit from them that is my standby...for years now. The tops just don't hold up nearly as well
    Cheapsk8mom

Answer by Cheapsk8mom at 8:00 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I had one tank top from there....it was decent...
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 9:11 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I would say order a size up. I would be a small any place else but I always get a medium from them.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 9:34 PM on Sep. 14, 2009