Do u think i have a virus or could this be a sign that labor is near?

I know u ladies probally get tired of hearin these types of questions so im sorry for asking i do go to the doc tomorrow! But anyways for the last 3 days ive been sick to my stomach an i usually end up throwing up what i eat especially at night! I feel like crap i havent been around anyone that has been sick so idk if this is a virus or not! Im 38wks 1d! I have no energy im very tired an ive also had a bad headache for 2 days now! Do u ladies think this is a virus or possible sign that labor is near? Im miserable!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Doesn't sound like Labor, But I would mention the Headache to the doctor that could be a bad sign... Have you had any Blood presser issue this pregnancy?
    MrsCarlton

Answer by MrsCarlton at 12:09 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Op here blood pressure has been perfect i do however suffer from migranes but havent had one in awhile!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• that happened to me too, I get migranes all the time I hadn't had one in for ever then last week I started gettin then again... Doc said to put an ice pack on my neck and take some pain meds,a week long headache went away in a hour,... try it!!! do you have any other problems like iron issues ?
    MrsCarlton

Answer by MrsCarlton at 12:22 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Only problem i have is im border line for having gestional diabetes
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I think that you should increase your protein greatly. And drink more water, get more rest/sleep.
    Then see how you feel...
    Good luck!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:29 AM on Sep. 14, 2009