Am I a slut?

Um.... i'm 22 and Ive been with 43 different people in 4 years....
Ive been pregnant once, and have a clean bill of health. I get tested constantly because of my job.
I have been with 11 people in the last 5 months alone.

so... lay it on me. what wrong with me? I feel guilty but i cant seem to help it...

sex is good, but damn.... what have i become?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• A sex addict ?
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 12:08 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• u like the cock.... oh well
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• i think your looking for something in men,and maybie you feel like you have to give yourself to be good enough,and that is not the truth.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 12:10 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• no I dont think so. I mean that is a big number, but who am I to judge? You are a slut if you carry yourself that way.
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 12:11 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• You're not a slut but I do think you have an addiction.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 12:13 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Yes...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Yeah, maybe your just addicted to sex. I don't necessarily think you have to be looking for something to give yourself to men. It could plain just mean that your addicted. But if it's a job... then maybe thats why you have so much sex and you learned to really like it?
    mandi_m

Answer by mandi_m at 12:15 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• i asked this question once to a mae friend of mine. He asked me if i felt bad about sleeping around. I said no i like what i do, his repsonse was that if i dont feel i was doing anything worng and if i was playing it safe then i wasnt a slut.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I would call you a Slut, but there is a reason behind why your doing this, I doubt it being that you like Sex... I would get a hold of it now cause you maybe clean now but all it takes is one time with someone that isn't honested and you have an STD for the rest of your life,.. Not trying to be mean it just happened to me... So stupid guy didn't tell me then 2 months later I found out He gave me an STD.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• correction *** I wouldn't Call you a Slut
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Sep. 14, 2009