Why didn't Taylor didn't retaliate?

She was first off, shocked, as I would have been had it been me.

I think she didn't make any remarks because that little girl has class. She's humble, and honest, and I believe that's why she held her tongue and swallowed her disgust with dignity and pride, and I believe she handled it better than I ever could have.

I also want to commend Beyonce for her grace in giving Taylor her moment. That's true class, right there. Both of those girls.

matobe

Asked by matobe at 12:43 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• country singer arent known for ever being ghetto,i mostly think she was in shock,i would have just ran off crying :(
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 12:46 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• It was a plant to get more ratings. They used to do stuff like that in the 80's.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• "country singer arent known for ever being ghetto"

Since when is someone retaliating being "ghetto"?? I would have been PISSED...

She definitly has some class...

JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:50 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Julian's mom great answer.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 12:52 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• i dont' know, i think she was too shocked to say anything the first time. at least she looked like it. i didn't see the whole thing, i only just found out when i got online, it was the first thing i saw when yahoo popped up and of course i clicked on it. i've been searching everywhere and i can't find where Beyonce let her come back up, anyone know where i can find the video of her "full acceptance speach?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• According to sources at the VMAs, Swift was seen hysterically crying backstage after Kanye’s outburst, making it convenient that her performance of “You Belong to Me,” which immediately followed the acceptance speech, was prerecorded. Wale, who is serving as MC for the house band, told the crowd, “You can’t fault a man for speaking his mind,” which was promptly met by boos from the Radio City Music Hall crowd. According to our sources inside Radio City, Kanye was promptly tossed from the VMAs after interrupting Swift’s speech.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 1:04 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• wait ^^^^^ i dont understand what youre saying. What was prerecorded afterwards??
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 2:21 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Um because she has class and he doesn't even know the meaning of the word.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Southern Ladies are just that--LADIES. She had too much class and dignity to retaliate to a moron's action. Taking the high road is not only the BEST way to go, it is the ONLY way to go.
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 1:22 PM on Sep. 14, 2009