This isn't a question....more of a statement/warning that I just need to get off my chest because it's been on my mind and bothering me....

I've seen a LOT of questions in the last few weeks posted by young women who are "dating" older, married men who are cheating on their wives with said young women. They all say the same thing..."he loves me, he's leaving her for me, their marriage is bad but he's waiting to divorce her until their kids are grown, they never have sex, he tells me he loves me and wants to be with me, we have a great relationship"....blah blah blah. Well, I just need to say this....I've been in this situation, and it's all a bunch of bull. Guess what, ladies? He is never leaving her. He LOVES her. She's gorgeous. They have sex. It's great. They have a "happy" family. You're JUST the other girl....the on the side perk when he feels like it. He's an asshole...and he's never going to change. Stop expecting anything magical to happen with him....because it never will! Okay, sorry all, I'm done!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• high fiveWay to go, Mommy!

matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:50 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• my dad cheated on my mom and omg all i can say is "you have no idea how much damage you are causing,that stuff hurts so bad" till this day i dont forget all the hurt,if you have a heart dont ever do that to anyones family.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 12:52 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I agree, Look the wife has the last name, the kids the house and so on. The other Women has none of his. Think about. It's just not gonna happen. Besides Women who fool around with Married Men. Need to Grow up, get your own man. Just home wreckers, I call them. Someone should just smack them a good one.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• LOL, so true. Been there, done that. I was the wife being cheated on. Thank GOD we were using condoms as a means of bc. He was never going to leave me for the little whore. She was just a toy for him. Then i found out. Ha Ha, he's out on his ass. And he still doesn't want the little whore, he tries to get the wife back. Well, he's history. Guess he didn't "love her". LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I know two that married their lovers. It really is sad. One lost her kids. Don't think they don't leavetheir wives, because they do. I honestly feel so sad for them. Because it is bad for the kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• "Someone should just smack them a good one."

are you calling for volunteers? Where do i get in line?
    citymama707

Answer by citymama707 at 1:04 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• LOL I will get the line started. Who is with me.
    This is for all the wife's who have been burnt by the other Women.
    So who's with me!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• OP here....let's not forget that the MEN are at fault here too. While I do think there are young women who fully INTENTIONALLY go into a scenario like this with the knowledge and understanding that they ARE probably ruining someones family, and that they don't really care at all.....but I also think there are young women out there who are vulnerable, easily persuaded, in need of affection, who have been hurt at a young age and who are so desperate for the attention of someone who "truly cares for them" that they are swayed by the "charming, suave nature" of men who cheat on their wives. So I don't necessarily think any young woman in this situation is TRYING to be a home wrecker on purpose or intentionally. I think men who cheat on their wives LOOK for someone who is going to be an easy emotional target. So just keep in mind their fault here too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• To me it sounds like your bitter he didnt leave his wife for you. You played the game and lost... but thanks for spreading the word :-)
    kira25

Answer by kira25 at 1:39 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• OP again....thanks for the sentiment kira25, but no, I'm not bitter at all. I've never slept with or dated a married man, except my husband. I said I'd been in the situation....I didn't say I fell for it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Sep. 14, 2009