should i feel guilty

i may be pregnant with my third child i already have 2 kids one is 6 and the other just turned 4.are my feelijngs normal i dont want them to feel neglected or pushed aside can any offer advice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No you shouldn't feel guilty... Just try and include them in the pregnancy,.. Ask what they would rather have a brother or sister, Ask them what they think of names, ask them to be big brother or sisters and help with the baby, make this baby as much a gift to you as a gift to them.
    MrsCarlton

Answer by MrsCarlton at 1:11 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• There is no reason to feel guilty over a new blessing :) There are so many families with several children and they all make it out just fine and so will you. Chances are, your two older children will love being the older sibling and be very helpful
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• no i dont think they will feel like that i thinks they would be happy to have a little brother or sister i know my baby boy would be.
    amber_walshak

Answer by amber_walshak at 1:13 AM on Sep. 14, 2009