whats going on with me

Im brand new at this and This is kinda a weird question Nt really a mom question I guess but just a woman question . I have been married for 17 years. Me and dh have always had a good sex life. Recently it has started going crazy I feel like I need sex every day now. We use to have sex i guess 2 times a week. Now its like every day everyday around 6-7 pm after work after dinner I just got such an urge. I am 37 akmost 38 and my dh is 39. Is this normal or whats going on with me

nydk71

Asked by nydk71 at 1:12 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in General Parenting

• Oh, I remember that stage! We hit our peak in our 30s.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:26 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• There is nothing wrong with you ! you have reached your peek  your body is changing again .  this will happen again when you  hit menopause you will want it  more  or  almost not at all. Go for it have fun get him the little  blue pill LOL

GrandmaRBN

Answer by GrandmaRBN at 10:06 AM on Sep. 14, 2009