Quick advice please :) Thank You note.

Im writing a TY note to someone who sent our dd ALOT of clothes,they will fit her for about 1-2yrs!! They are absolutely adorable! I have never met this person & they were sent through a family member.... Please tell me Honestly what you think of this note! (im very new at writing them!!!)

Dear ……….
Thank you so much for all the clothes you sent! They are all absolutely adorable! (DD's name) loves wearing the summer dresses right now & I cant wait for cooler weather to get her into the cute matching horse outfits, thanks for including the matching hair bows as well, they are just precious! Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness & generosity! We are going to enjoy using all the clothes you sent as she grows into them!
Sincerely,…………….

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• that sounds perfectly acceptable to me. you need to include three things in your letter, an honest thank you, a description of how the item will be use, and a polite closing, all those are here and you are good to go.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 1:15 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I think it is very well written!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I wouldn't include so much detail on the stuff they sent they know what stuff they gave you.....

Dear ……….
    Thank you so much for all the clothes you sent! They are all absolutely adorable! Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness & generosity! We are going to enjoy using all the clothes you sent as she grows into them! If there is anything I can do for you please let me know
    Sincerely,…………….
    MrsCarlton

Answer by MrsCarlton at 1:16 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I agree with aroura...it includes everything a thank you note should have. it is a very well written thank you and I am sure it will be appreciated!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:12 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• PERFECT! You are thoughtful to take the time to write a thank you note. It's becoming a lost art.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:50 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• It is a beautifully written thank you note and I am so pleased to see that this art has not gone by the wayside with everyone. :)
    I think the personal details will make it more touching to the person who sent them and she will know how much they are truly appreciated. Bland and generic thank you notes are often thrown aside, but the ones with personal details are kept forever. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:19 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• The rules for a thank you note are:
    1. List three things you will use it for
    #2. List three specific things you especially like
    #. Say thank you three times. Beginning and end of note, and either in the ending salutation, or the middle of the note.
    Yours follows these rules pretty well! Send it promptly!
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 1:21 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• thanks ladies! Now my DH is laughing at me / ticking me off.. lol
    "you need cm approval for a TY NOTE!".... Guah
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Sep. 14, 2009