anyone read Kenya's apology? what kind of apology is THAT??

I’m sooo sorry to taylor swift and her fans and her mom. I spoke to her mother right after and she said the same thing my mother would’ve said. She is very talented! I like the lyrics about being a cheerleader and she’s in the bleachers! …… i’m in the wrong for going on stage and taking away from her moment!…. beyonce’s video was the best of this decade! I’m sorry to my fans if I let you guys down! I’m sorry to my friends at mtv. I will apologize to taylor 2mrw. welcome to the real world! everybody wanna boooo me but i’m a fan of real pop culture!

ran out of room, will be in the first answer!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No disrespect but we watchin’ the show at the crib right now cause … well you know! i’m still happy for taylor! Boooyaaawww! you are very very talented! I gave my awards to outkast when they deserved it over me… that’s what it is!! i’m not crazy yall, i’m just real. Sorry for that! I really feel bad for taylor and i’m sincerely sorry! Much respect!!”
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• He is a racist piece of crap!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• He's an attention hungry moron! Very classy of Beyonce fo allowing Taylor her moment!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• He's trying to apologize yet he is still trying to make his point... "beyonce’s video was the best of this decade!" and "everybody wanna boooo me but i’m a fan of real pop culture!"

His apology sounds freakin fake, and he is obviously only doing it because he knows he just pissed a hell of a lot of people off, and he doesn't want it to effect his fame. He's still dissing her in his apology!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• He is a piece of poop. He doesn't know what real music is, pop music is crap. Taylor should sing country music, where real music is sang.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Who the hell is kenya lmao!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• This is no apology. He is just continuing to rant and try to get any attention he can. He is an immature jerk. His record label should drop him. He does this at every award show.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 2:07 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• he is a retard!!!
    On a weirder note, did u see lady gaga's outfit?!!
    wtf
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 2:09 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• The idiot can't even spell or use proper grammar. What a street-tard.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 2:29 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• None of that "apology" made any sense. ...."I gave my awards to Outkast when they deserved it over me". So I guess he is still saying the girl shouldn't have won! He's a jackass!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 3:12 AM on Sep. 14, 2009