If Kayne West was white would this be called racist?

For some reason if the tables were turned I have a strong feeling the race card would have been handed out quick. Why is everyone so quiet since it happened to a white girl?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Because either way it wasnt racist it was just flat out rude.
    He should be B*tch slapped
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I think it was implied because he said he liked REAL pop culture. What else is that suppose to mean?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I think he is trying to hold the white people down in music!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• He is an ignrant PIG
    I hate his music anyways.
    That poor girl I cant imagine how she felt .
    He stole her moment from her.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:25 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• he was impaired obviously, maybe going through something since his mom died. i can say the mic's sound should have been cut. btw the way i am black and don't think it has anything to do with race, beyonce is black too and tried to make things right. ignorance is ignorance! period.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Beyonce has grace and Kanye is a biotch!!!
    He was acting like this way before his mother past away!

Remember he threw a fit when his song (don't remember which one right now) was not picked for performance at the VMAs a few years back?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• btw the way i am black and don't think it has anything to do with race, beyonce is black too and tried to make things right. ignorance is ignorance! period

She was saying if a WHITE person did it to a BLACK person people would be all hot saying it was racist
    Anonymous

• I'm not sure that I think this was a racist matter, just plain stupidity, but had the shoe been on the other foot.... I believe the race card would have been pulled. I'm not saying it's right. But that is just my opinion. It was unbelievably rude not matter what.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• It has cause racism to happen
    I looked up her myspace and the comments on her page go from saying they should teach him a lesson to beating him up to killing him to even calling him a coon
    Its already started.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• "It has cause racism to happen I looked up her myspace and the comments on her page go from saying they should teach him a lesson to beating him up to killing him to even calling him a coon Its already started. "

And it would be the same on the other side!!  "killing him...." your on myspace.. you got a bunch of 17 yr olds on there talking trash...ohohoho

JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:36 AM on Sep. 14, 2009