I'm in so much pain please i need advice.

ok so I'm 37 weeks and 4 days along. My doctor offered to pull him out @ 37 weeks because he is so big, I have a problem with my pelvic joint being unstable because it loosened too much.. I really would like to try a vaginal birth an not a C-section. with my Daughter I had and Emer C section. . So if I give in and do a C-section this time there goes my chance of ever doing a vaginal birth...

So my question is try and deal with this horrible pain for 2 more weeks to try my vaginal birth or Give in and take the C-section now

MrsCarlton

Asked by MrsCarlton at 1:36 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well honey, no one can make that decision for you, but you. However, (I don't know the pain you are in, so take that into consideration) if it were me, I would give it my best to wait the 2 more weeks and try for the VBAC. If that's what you truly want, then give a shot. Either have 2 more weeks of pelvic pain, or pain from the c-section. Good luck to you either way, and enjoy the new baby!=)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• maybe induction
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• There's a chance that pain might be labor, it's possible to go into labor this early (and I have heard it is also more likely to go into labor early if you've had intervention in the past). I would suggest going to L&D to be checked out. I wish you luck with your goal of vaginal delivery!
    Anonymous

• Can you induce??
    If you are dialating already it is a better chance for a great induction. I was induced because my daughter was big and my dr wanted to avoid the same problems that I had with my son.
    I would maybe ask about that.
    I know how you feel
    If you can try a warm compress on the sore spots and then maybe have your DH / SO rub you it should help a little
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:16 AM on Sep. 14, 2009