Does anyone know any work at home gigs that aren't scams??

charliesgirl523

Asked by charliesgirl523 at 1:40 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• ahhaha no one answered. must ALL be scams :)
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 2:17 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep. Feel free to contact me directly

Answer by rkoloms at 6:13 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• you can sell avon thats what I do!
    VanessaCalhoun

Answer by VanessaCalhoun at 6:58 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I know about working in referral marketing. I work with a company, save some money on what I already buy, and refer others to do the same and recieve a commission on the spending they genrate as well. It's nice because everyone wins, the company I work with, the retailers that participate, the people i refer, and of course myself. I would be happy to help you get started if you are interested. There are zero costs associated with membership, and I have been working with them since April, no sales, and not merchandise to stock, no minimum orders or parties to host. There is Web based live training between 2-4 times a week, and several other options for training. I look forward to hearing from you, and answering any questions you may have.
    Sierra
    Cheapsk8mom

Answer by Cheapsk8mom at 8:16 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I would love to share an opportunity with you. I am an advisor with Become skincare. Become is AFFORDABLE LUXURY SKIN CARE FROM AUSTRALIA- THAT REALLY WORS!! It is still a very ground floor opportunity. We only have 400 advisors in the US. The company is wonderful, the products are amazing and once people start using them the will sell themselves. Right now you can start for no money down!!! All the training you could ever want is right at your fingertips at all times. I am so happy that I joined. The company is 2yrs. old and I have been in for a year- LOVE IT!! Please feel freee to contact me if you have any questions- wgnrshawna@yahoo.com
    shawnar121

Answer by shawnar121 at 8:52 AM on Sep. 14, 2009