my teething son??!!

his back teeth are finally comin inand he is refusing just about all of his food.I figure thats because it hurts, but in the meantime what should I give him, besides yougurt??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• avocado
    tofu
    baked sweet potato

Answer by rkoloms at 6:09 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Applesauce, cold soft fruits (mango, strawberries, etc). cheese, whole grain breads
    momofryan07

Answer by momofryan07 at 9:02 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Anything soft. Also, you can give him a frozen french fry to gnaw on (much easier to get to the back of his mouth than a regular teether is). Alternating children's pain medication can also help. Assuming your pedi has said it's ok for him to have both, give the infant motrin first because it lasts longer (6-8 hours) and at the half way point, give a dose of infant tylenol.
    Hang in there!
    twinclubmom

Answer by twinclubmom at 10:54 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• You can go back to stage 3 foods if you have to, then you will have all food groups.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 11:39 AM on Sep. 14, 2009