What do you do when no one understands how you feel?

I was pregnant with my first baby and about two months ago, I lost my son, Anthony. Sometimes my step mother doesn't understand why I still cry, and I know she's not trying to be insensitive but it seems that way. I know that I'm really young but a very large part of me wants to try again. I hate feeling empty

AngelWings7609

Asked by AngelWings7609 at 2:13 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Personally I just say f**k'em, We all feel sad or empty sometimes and some people don't care to understand. I lost my first child a year ago. AND GUESS WHAT I STILL CRY SOME NIGHTS. My husband doesn't 'care'. So i just wallow in pity for a while until I get myself back together. Then pray to god, even though i am not religious i pray for my lost baby.
    PrincessSmasher

Answer by PrincessSmasher at 2:18 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Sometimes others just can't understand how you feel. If you feel like crying, then cry. Don't worry about your step mother.
    jessiferzzz

Answer by jessiferzzz at 2:26 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I think you should wait a little bit before having another baby. Give yourself time to grieve. Im sorry for what happened to you. I lost my triplets at 6 weeks, and 2 months later i was blessed with twin boys. Im only saying this because its not good for the baby for you to be pregnant and sad about it, you know?? There is always chance of miscarriage. I wish you the best :)
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 2:26 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Just wondering How far along you were when you lost Him and how old you are?
    MrsCarlton

Answer by MrsCarlton at 2:32 AM on Sep. 14, 2009