Stay or Leave?

(My child father)
He got a job(am happy that he's working).
I wanted to go to the movies with my friend( I don't NEVER go anywhere).And he was like no,I cant watch the baby because I got work in the morning..wtf(he hasn't even been working there a week)..I told him, okay when u get home, you still have to be dad, just like when I work I still have to come home and be MOM, your work doesn't end!!!.Am with my daughet 24/7 am not complaining at all.But for him to say that..ugh. We don't talk, and he doesn't show me any affection.We're staying at MY dad's house and I dnt like that he stills sleeps and stays here knowing that we dnt talk..I just dnt know what to do anymore.I've been stress and depressed and its frustrating having someone in a room with you and you cant talk to them.And he always have conversation with my dad, but when it comes to me, nothing.IDK anymore! He's too busy trying to fit in with my fam.That he lost me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Tell him how you feel and if all is broken and there's nothing fixable then have him leave and cont. on with you life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Try to sit him down and tell him how you feel, my husband is a coal miner and works 60 plus hours a week and he understands that his job doesn't end when he leaves work and that he still must take care of his son at points when he is home. I don't know how close you and your dad are but you must be pretty close living in his house when your childs father is away sit down and have a chat with dear old dad, see what they've been discussing, see if there's any way he can help you two out on getting back on the rite foot in the relationship dept, he's been down the road a time or two i'll bet ya! If talking to dear ole dad or talking to him stressing that this has to change and that you don't feel rite also let him know if things don't change then he's going to have to move out, you need someone who is going to be there to support you financially, physically, and mentaly raising a child isn't an easy job. Good luck
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 3:07 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• leave
    PrincessSmasher

Answer by PrincessSmasher at 3:18 AM on Sep. 14, 2009