Can someone translate Hindi?

I saw this video and it has perked my interests...but I can not find it in English. So can someone maybe translate the title or at least tell me who the girl is? I am sure it is Hindi.
Title : శాంభవి తెర వెనుక కథ
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVRB5ZuqZ_4&feature=ytn%3Amptnews

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't know, but have you tried Babel Fish to see if you can translate it there? Just keep in mind, that will give you a literal translation and it could mean something entirely different than what it appears, depending on the various slangs and nuances to the differing languages.

GL
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 5:21 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Thank you! No Babel Fish didn't work neither did Igoogle. But I did find it! It took a little work. Again Thank you!

A 6 year old Indian girl, known as Achray Sambhavi is the re-incarnation of Siri Maha Avtar Baba Ji of Surya Nandi Ashram says prayers for the long life for Tibetan spiritual leader, His Holiness the Dalai Lama, and speaks about the future of the Tibetan issue and democracy in China. At the gathering of Indian and Tibetan journalists in Dharamshala , the young girl speaks at great length about His Holiness the Dalai Lama and the future of the Tibet issue
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Sep. 14, 2009