I've had my period 2 times in the middle of the month while on the pill, is there something wrong with me ?

I started taking my birth control ,(POP), and a week later i started my period...now, a week before i'm "supposed" to start, i am bleeding again...what is wrong with me ???

1baby2009

Asked by 1baby2009 at 4:42 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Health

• it probably means you need a diff birth control...i was on the same one forever and started doing the exact same thing....dr switched my bc and it fixed the problem! call your doc
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 5:26 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• i just started taking it for the first time and this started happening, I've only been on the pill one other time and that was years ago., but I think I'm going to call the dr. in the moring ;)
    1baby2009

Answer by 1baby2009 at 5:31 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I had the same experience last month. Let them know that you are concerned, maybe they can try a different method, or a different type of pill....
    TeenerBeener75

Answer by TeenerBeener75 at 12:02 PM on Sep. 14, 2009