• In the Spotlight:

Help out with personal problem!

The other night me and my boyfriend were having sex, and we decided to try anal for the first time, and he rammed it in me way to hard! It hurt really bad, and after we were done i was bleeding from my asshole. I thought it might have been normal, but it has been going on for 3 days now! I also have no medical! Can this be a problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Health

• Yes!! Don't ignore your health, ever!!! Lots of health clinics and hospitals take in uninsured patients. If you cannot provide insurance or payment, ask if you can claim yourself as indigent to file for medicaid to pay for the visit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:00 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:54 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I thought when you posted the question the other day about considering anal sex I told you
    DON'T DO IT
    Some people just have to learn the hard way, now he's going to want it more often because you gave in this time. Live and learn baby, live and learn, he had that rough sex planned from the moment he asked you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Tell him to stop watching porn too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• yes! it IS def a problem..whenever you do anal even if its the million time you always goin SLOWWW never ram it because well what happened to you could happen!he more than likely tore your anal wall..which if its bleeding bad enough can require stiches..or you couldve gotten anal fissures..OUCH! and if you have an open cut or tear down there when you go number 2 that could be harmful! so idgo to a free clinic as soo n as possible.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 3:53 PM on Sep. 14, 2009