what do u think I am having?

The picture isnt the best so if you cant tell then sorry its the best picture I got from my camera
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would say a boy :)
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 5:31 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• a girl maybe
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 6:13 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• it's hard to tell! keep an eye out for miniautre man parts or an equals sign for a girl! good luck and congratulations!
    SammyJoB

Answer by SammyJoB at 7:53 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Go to "ChineseGenderChart" it will ask how old you were when you concieved and when you think you concieved it was 99% accurate for me it really works.

I am not sure what you are having but try this sight and atleast you'll have an idea and get back to us I'd love hear what you are having GL Have a smooth delivery...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• OP..Haha...I am thinking girl but maybe cuz thats just what i am wanting...thanks for the help. I did that chinese thing and it said girl both times and I had a son not a girl the first time. So i dont believe it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Sep. 14, 2009