Testing for drugs!!!!

How can I test my husband for drugs without him knowing? I know that there has to be a way, because he keeps on denying it. I know that he would be oblivious to voluntarily taking a test.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:10 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• I believe that there are some tests that you can do using hair - you would have to pull some out from the root.

But, if you think he's doing drugs and you have reason to suspect it from past behavior, then hopefully he would be willing to take a test to re-assure you that there isn't any reason to suspect now. If he isn't willing to do this, then honestly, imo, that gives you your answer right there, without the test... Either he is, and doesn't want you to have the proof, or he isn't, but doesn't care about your need to be re-assured based on past experience.

If you don't have reason to believe it based on past usage, then honestly, I still think you should talk to him and ask him to take the test.

But, either way, I think you need to address the trust issues it sounds like you all have here. :-(

GL!
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 5:35 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• you can buy at home drug test at most any pharmacy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:09 AM on Sep. 14, 2009