holloween costumes?

so my daughter thats 7 weeks is going to be a ladybug and my other daughter thats 2 is going to be an afghanistan girl cuz thats what her daddy wants her to be..he's sending her an outfit :) what is your children going to be?

SPC.armywife

Asked by SPC.armywife at 5:38 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I want her to either be a butterfly, a princess or a ballerina. We will see what she decides. But it sounds like we are going with her half brother down in WA! We're all soooo excited! As far as DH and I, I guess my "dress" is too see through or we'd be an iraqi couple.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 6:09 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• My kids are teens and are probably going to be helping hand out candy or going to a Halloween party, or taking friends who have a parent deployed out. (this is what they've done the past few yrs).

But I don't let them do scary costumes that freak out little ones (I remind them of how scared they were by that sort of stuff when they were little). My ds will probably wear this really funny costume he has that has the cowboy riding an ostrich. My dd will probably be a hula lamp again, that, or she's thinking of having us make a new costume where she's a slurpie lol!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:44 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• my youngest is going to be a tiger and my oldest haven't decided it but I'm thinking of the scarecrow if I can't find a cowboy or pirate costume.
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 5:48 AM on Sep. 14, 2009