What Side of the Bed Do You Sleep On?

What side of the bed do you sleep on? I like to sleep on the right and I just realized why late last night. My husband is home for a few days and he also likes the right side so I let him have it last night. I tend to roll to the right side of my body when I sleep. At one point my husband rolled to his left side and I had his heavy breathing right in my face. I was so annoyed, I moved to the couch. That's why I like the right side. I can sleep comfortably on the right side of my body without my husband's heavy breathing in my face.

What side of the bed do you prefer and why?

KendraR

Asked by KendraR at 7:29 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm kind of weird. I can sleep on either side of the bed. I prefer to pick a side and stick to it, but I can be on either side, it doesn't really seem to matter to me.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:35 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• the side farthest from the door lol
    reason if someone comes in they gotta go thru him first lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:46 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I start off on the right side of the bed but my 2 and 3 year old sleep with me since their dad works all night so I eventually end up sideways, lopsided, etc, lol. My kids roll and toss and I just fit in where I can, lol.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 7:48 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• standing in front of the bed looking at it, I usually take the left. Idk why.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 7:56 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• to the left of my S/O
    qtmomof2

Answer by qtmomof2 at 8:08 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I slept at the foot of the bed for years as that's where the fan blows. Once Dh moved in, he made me move back to a normal position and that's the right side for me now...when he isn't home I move to the foot of the bed and when I was preggo, I was so hot that I layed on the right side but my feet were up where his head was and my head was at the foot so I was closer to the fan.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:09 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I'm just like you. I like the right side because I like to sleep on my right side. The last thing I want is hubby's heavy breathing and snoring right in my face. ick!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:31 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• my side :)
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:39 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• LOL I don't have a side I just end up taking up the whole bed, we have a queen sized bed and I will sprawl out across the whole thing!
    trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 9:07 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• My dh and I have a running joke about which "side" of the bed is ours. I always tell him, mine is the "topside" and he can have the bottom because I like to stretch out. But I end up on his left.

Answer by missanc at 9:13 AM on Sep. 14, 2009