It's going to be a girl!

Picking a name is such a difficult process, don't you think? So many times my husband and I have been so close, and then there is a "no there was a girl in 4th grade who picked on me who had that name..." or a "no i used to date this girl in high school that broke my heart...." haha. Anyway, what we want to do is pick two names, and then name her based on what she looks like when she is born. Just want some opinions on what you think of the names.....

Emma
Vanessa
Olivia

the middle name will be Ryann

just want some outside opinions...maybe alternate suggestions?! thank you!

SammyJoB

Asked by SammyJoB at 8:06 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• CONGRATS on the baby girl :-D i just had a girl 3 weeks ago her name is Emma Joyce so you can already guess how i feel about the name Emma haha..in my opinion i really like how all the names sound with ryann very catchy and cute..you could call her by her full name to be different and original "vanessa ryan" "emma ryann" "olivia ryann" kinda sounds like a hollywood name...love it :-D
    ilovEmma09

Answer by ilovEmma09 at 8:11 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• thank you! congratulations on your little bundle of joy!
    SammyJoB

Answer by SammyJoB at 9:02 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• i like emma or olivia.....and btw i'm a lil jealous....got two boys cant wait for a baby girl. DH and I have already looked at names, and i'm not expecting haha......We love the name Kinley......But I like unique names too....congrats btw!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 9:34 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• congratulationsName her...Lydia Ryann :)

its a girl

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:57 AM on Sep. 14, 2009