do love stories really happen anymore?

and is it possible to just cllick instantly? everything he says and does is shockingly perfecet.
do sweep u off ur feeet love stories really happen, or am i just wishing it were possible?

mommymeg03

Asked by mommymeg03 at 9:04 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• I think they happen. Nothing is perfect though so even if your first year or two w/ the "perfect" man is good there still might be a few tough ones along in there as well. I think my story is a good love story but I'll admit we're in kinda a rut, it happens ppl change, grow up, etc. We're working through it though, this dosnet make it any less of a romantic love story though IMO
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:08 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Yes, but not like the romantics put it. and not like Talyor Swift's songs.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:13 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Yes, and sometimes it is like the corny songs lol. I met my husband on a cruise. He lived in Maine, I lived in VA. We were both in relationships and broke up with them as soon as we got home (we were both in serious relationships, but it didn't matter, we both knew). He moved here 6 months after we met. We have been together for almost 6 yrs, married for two... Sometimes it does happen immediately....
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 9:16 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• ok let me elaborate, im 29, my first kiss from like 16 yrs ago found me and we have been chatting and everything just clicks we have both lived interesting lives with ups and downs ect and i am a single mom of a 6 yr old boy
    i ask questions knowing what i want and dont after many bad relationships and he answer hosneslty not with a "what u want to hear answer" and times after time it is the perfect answer (prob only perfect to me cuz of my past shit, but still....)
    like i said im a single mom and i so desperatly want someone special in my ife for me and my son, i just wanna know if im off in dream land thinking this could be right or if maybe just maybe it realy could be
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:17 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• mommy-I am in the same boat this mornign and i love it. I have been seeing someone and it seems like a match made in heaven. I am so in love with him and i just never thought this would happen to me. I feel like he is the one Ive benn waiting for and I would never take him for granted! Anyone else I have dated has "accepted" I have a child...to him she is like a bonus. They enjoy eachothers company and he has routines he has established with him...like i read and he gets to pick out which stuffed animal she sleeps with. I just couldnt be happier and often wonder if Im dreaming lol. I believe it can happen and sometimes you are just rewarded and you meet your soul mate!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 9:27 AM on Sep. 14, 2009