Does this ever happen to you ladies?

After having sex for the past three nights and all good then you try to do it again the next night...does the inside of you vag. seems like she is like no not tonight I don't feel like cumming...even though you got worked up. I don't get it I just couldn't get myself to cum like the other nights before...aarrgg

Is it bc we are doing it too often or what I wanted it but my vag. didn't :( for that night that is.

What do you make of it?
Thanks Ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Sometimes when I make it all about the big O, it will not happen. If I'm just in it for the intimacy, then I have no problems. Try not to obsess about it and just enjoy the moment
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:11 AM on Sep. 14, 2009