how can i get these stubbern blackheads off my nose

i clean my face and nose everyday i cant seem to take the whole blackhead out any good efective remides

yumymommy

Asked by yumymommy at 5:56 PM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Health

• Hope this helps you

Top 5 Blackhead Removers
    www.AcneCuresRevealed.net      Strongest Acne & BlackHead Solution Be Acne Free in 72 Hours Guaranteed

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:21 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• I really like the adhesive pore strips you put on your nose for about 10 minutes. Works for me.
    nell_brinkley

Answer by nell_brinkley at 8:47 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• I have tried strips, astringent, popping, etc. and haven't found anything yet. I am in the same boat as you. Someone suggested to me that you can get a facial and have them take care of the problem. So I am going to do that. Let me know if you find anything that actually does work PLEASE!
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 9:23 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• You can get a facial, but the area on your nose is different than the rest of your face and prone to blackheads. They will just fill up again. Drinl lots of water and don't pick at them..it may make them worse!
    2coolmama

Answer by 2coolmama at 9:27 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• http://kitchen.robbiehaf.com/HomeRemedies.html#1
    ACNE, BLACKHEADS, AND PIMPLES:

Dab a small amount of toothpaste (paste, not gel) on pimples before bed; this helps dry out the pimples.
    Mix equal amounts of lemon juice and rose water, apply to face with a cotton ball, and allow to sit for 30 minutes before rinsing. 15-20 days of this application helps cure pimples and also helps to remove blemishes and scars.
    Apply fresh lemon juice on the affected area overnight. Wash off with warm water next morning.
    For acne that hasn't seemed to respond to anything, steep 2-3 tsp. dried basil leaves in 1 cup boiling water for 10-20 minutes, cool, and apply to affected area with a cotton ball.
    sunshinepraying

Answer by sunshinepraying at 4:52 PM on Jul. 3, 2008