Why do I feel sorry for her?

I feel so bad for my dh exwife even though she put us through alittle hell in the past being a witch with him when we all got together everything was brand new (it always is when you first meet someone new) anyway at the time the guy she is with was known to be a cheater/drinker. Anyway 15 yrs. later it's one of those I told you so (even though they have been going through this off and on on the cheating and drinking) but we really never hear the truth on what goes on behind closed doors anyway this guy cheated on her. (again) Me as the 2nd wife to her ex I felt bad for her she was rude at times with us in the past and didn't think twice about it, but now here I am feeling sorry...You would think I'd be more like Good for her pay backs a bitch...but I don't. I just wished that she lived her new life with this man and be happy and at the same time leave us alone. If it wasn't one thing it was another about the kids...aarrgg.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• You have a kind soul, that's why.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:21 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• You have grown up. In the end it's whatever is best for the kids, she's lucky to have you in her kids life.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 10:00 AM on Sep. 14, 2009