Is there anyone else who has this happen to them?

I am really disliking my DH right now. He is frustrating me. For the past two weeks he has been doing nothing, but watching anything with Kat Dennings in it. All day whiole i am at work he gets on line and watched stupid videos on you tube, he follows her on twitter, i told him that it is starting to get annoying. Now he waits until after i fall asleep and puts her movies on. Then he told me that he would help and do sit ups with me so that i could get my body back to looking like hers, when a month ago he was fine witht hey way i looked.

So who does your DH/SO have a fantasy for? And it is an obsession?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Me... of course my man is not like yours. If I were you I would get back into shape and start being alittle more friendly with the guys (even though you will never cheat) this is just to make him think twice hey I do have my own Kat in my house what the heck was I thinking. I wouln't put up with it I would do exactly what I just said...it will make him wonder.

If not find someone else who will appreciate you for you. GL

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• While my husband thinks famous women are attractive he's never once told me I need to look like any of them. Just like I never tell him he needs to look like any celeb I find hot.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 9:27 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Oh and I didn't know who Kat Dennings was...she is not all that attractive...
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 9:28 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Really....? Ew.....!

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/kat-dennings-i-now-pronounce-you-chuck-and-larry-world-premiere-presented-by-universal-pictures-ugwtkk.jpg

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Tell Him To GROW UP! Men are crazy ! wow how would love for them to look as Hot as they did the we met. Does he really think any movie star anyone with half a Brain would actually want him after getting to know his faults ?? I always tell my Idiot Hubby that, Then I tell I would tell him to twitter her and see if she will come over to wash his dirty clothes , cook his meals , Get our Body back ?say OK Honey Hire me my own training like fantasy BIMBO has, pay for plastic surgery As she has had. Then you would not need him anymore LOL you can find yourself a rich man with a maid LOL

GrandmaRBN

Answer by GrandmaRBN at 9:47 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I've never heard of her but looking at that picture- yuck- I wouldn't worry about it since she is ugly
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Sorry, but I don't think that is a very flattering pic of her. Her lips are so fake, and she is so pale.
    This kind of behavior is crazy. He needs to grow up. You should not allow him to make you feel bad about yourself. If he can't love you the way you are, there is more trouble in your relationship than you think. He is a baby. You did not get pregnant on your own, yet are the one left with baby weight to lose. I am not at my ideal weight, and my DH thinks Uma Therman is the living end...but he would never just sit and watch her all day or night and act like watching a woman in the movies is better than being with me in the flesh. I say take a good hard look at your relationship with him. Let him have it! Tell him you don't appreciate being treated like second best.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:16 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• My dh never does that. he has a celeb-crush on Katie Holmes(SERIOUSLY?!?!) and jennifer Love Hewitt(he tells me she looks like me, not I look like her! LOl take that!) But it is normal, as in he'll see them on tv stop flipping channels for a sec and then go back to flipping channels.
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 10:32 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• My husband likes nina long and he wants me to have tits like her.. what from bazooka's to dimes no way!
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 2:17 PM on Sep. 14, 2009