Can you think of the benefits if Online Homeschooling becomes an option for Students who attend Public School?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in

• I have many friends who use it. No peer pressure, no distractions, kids can move at their own pace, etc.  The child also gets one-on-one attention, which large classrooms can't provide.

A friend of mine's son is using it this year. He has managed to flunk out two years in a row. His mother thinks lack of distractions, no bullying, and no teacher's preconceptions (His older brother was a terror and currently in jail) will help him succeed.

mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:37 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• It is an option here, and for my children, there would be NO benefits. But for others i'm sure it would work
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:27 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• It is an option here as well through public schooling. For my son with ADHD, it helped to dramatically reduce the distractions around him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Sep. 14, 2009