y do guys lie soo much?!?!

my boyfriend lies about some of the smallest things and he just keeps on lyin even when i have proof! he has swore on my life a few times and i told him if he lied to me again i was leavin him. he did, but i didn't leave. we had a big fight and i was goin to but he talked me out of it, bc i love him and dont think i could live without him! i'm just so scared there is things he's lyin about and i dont catch him bc i dont have proof. what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Well he is like every other HUMAN, you let him get away with it, he's going to keep doing it
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:43 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Some ppl have a disorder that causes them to lie. He may not be doing it on purpose.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:45 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• he says that he does it bc he is *scared* that im gonna get pissed. but i get more pissed when he lies and he knows this!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• That's a broad generalization. "Guys" dont lie so much, your guy does.

I think you know the truth about what you should do. Now you just have to get up the courage to do it.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 10:04 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• well just about EVERY guy i know lies, so that is y i said *guys* lie so much!!! ur guy prolly lies too and u just dont catch him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Guys don't lie anymore than women do. Who knows why people lie over little things. Seems pretty stupid.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Then you just know really shitty guys, women lie just as much
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:15 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

Sorry you choose to hang out with douche bags. Not all guys lie maybe you need to change how you find the men in your life. It is not prolly either it is probably.  You have never lied to your baby daddy(s)?  Yeah right. 

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• are you dating my ex named floyd??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• i dont lie to my baby's daddy!! and prolly is the up to date version of probably, i know how to spell im just used to talking to friends not an english teacher!!!!
    everyone lies, boy or girl...noone is 100% honest, but i was just asking a simple question, i didn't wanna get bashed just because i said guys are liars, damn!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Sep. 14, 2009