Do you agree with Maureen Dowd?

This woman need to put a sock in it with the damn race card.I am beyond sick of this garbage..Yes she has a right like anyone else to speak her opinion..and I am speaking mine in response..she can kiss my white cracker arse!

If it is sooo true that no illegals will be covered EVER! Then why not add that to the bill? Why strike it down? Add it and then there wont be a problem now or in the future.I mean does that not make sense?

link below

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 9:55 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:55 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I almost went through the roof this morning when I heard this.

Racism is never going to go away with this kinda crap!
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 10:09 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Lmao white cracker ass
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:16 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I think she is as entitled as anyone to have her illusions.

Those who think Bush never lied but Obama does have theirs.

Those who think Bush lied but Obama doesn't have theirs.

Hello, they all lie!

Let she who is without illusions throw the first stone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• She's an idiot. I'm not mad, I'm over it. I'm not a racist, I know that, my black sister knows that, so who cares? Whatever chemical they are using to turn that womans hair that shade of burnt mahogany has obviously deep fried her brain as well as her hair.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:25 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I don't understand this need to make everything about race? Do they honestly think that will help them further their agenda?

I heard something disturbing this weekend. THEIR IS NO LINK! I was with a group that included a legislator and there is word out there that the Obama administration is working on a huge amnesty program for illegals. I do not know if this is true or not. However, it does help to make sense of some things. The dems refuse to put allow any amendment barring illegals from the new healthcare plans. Obama says illegals would not be covered. No need for an amendment and illegals wouldn't be covered if there were NO illegals to begin with.

Like I said, THERE IS NO LINK and I have no proof. The info did come from a legislator and it makes some sense.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:54 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Because most of the people protesting are fat old white people?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Everyone knows that even if illegals are not given health insurance they will still get their free care just as they have always done. they don't need the insurance. Go to the ER and Americans will pay for it. This administration is for amnesty and immigration will be on the table next year. One way or another they will have care that we will pay for.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:09 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Not hardly anon but reality check the majority of America is WHITE people so go figure lol
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:09 PM on Sep. 14, 2009