Kanye West Blog - Want to tell HIM what you think!???

Let this jackass moron know just how badly he screwed up last night...how about it ladies?

http://www.kanyeuniversecity.com/blog/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Entertainment

• I agree he's a jackass but lets not give him too much attention, it's probably what he was wanting.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 10:05 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• He knows and he loves the attention he is getting from it, he has the mindset," as long as people are talking about me, they are thinking about me" mentality. Writing to him is only giving him what he WANTS, stunts like this give him airtime, and press space. His talent is lacking, so he has to get his recognition this way... Dont buy into it...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:06 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Nope - wont waste my time......He isnt worth it
    aussiesma

Answer by aussiesma at 10:15 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• nope - I don't think what he did was right to Taylor or Beyonce but I'm not giving that man anymore of what he so desperately seeking already and that's attention. btw, I doubt very seriously if what I have to say or what thousands of others have to say will prevent this or something similar from happening again. He has the tendency of doing things like this to help feed his God complex he has of himself. LOSER!
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 11:09 AM on Sep. 14, 2009