Ablation Syndrome, Depo, Hysterectomy

Just curious if anyone else has experinced this problem. I had a tubal 13 years ago (in Oct). About 2 1/2 years ago I had endometrial ablation. Now I have ablation syndrome (probable). My doctor recommended the depoprovera shot and gave me a scrip for Ultram ER 100 mg. I had the shot in late July (22nd) and August had very little problems. I did experience hot flashes, confusion, and loss of libido. Now this weekend I am again bleeding (spotting) and the severe cramping (think labor) has returned. The meds aren't touching the pain. Can anyone share their similar experience? I have an appointment to see my GYN at 3:00 this afternoon. Thanks!

ThatTXMom

Asked by ThatTXMom at 10:20 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Health

• i just convinced my doc to schedule a hysterectomy over the holidays, i'm tired of dealing with all the same crap, i'm way too busy as you probably are too. and ultram for me only ate my guts up, anaprox ds worked a whole lot better. good luck, maybe soon he'll stop messing around and get the hyst scheduled for ya.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 10:26 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I had my Hysterectomy in 2000 and my ovaries out in 2006. I wasn't about to try tempory treatments to problems and pain that would last till my 50's. Best of luck to you
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:28 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Thanks, Ladies!
    ThatTXMom

Answer by ThatTXMom at 11:03 AM on Sep. 14, 2009