pregnancy test this morning

i'm not pregnant. We weren't trying and really aren't ready to have another baby but I can't help being a little disappointed. anyone else have this happen or feel the same way

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I know how you feel. That has happened to me too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Yep. I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. My DS turned 2 July 19 and we want another baby but I have found a good job and a good sitter, so do I sacrafice my job to pay off debt and be selfish because I want another baby now or do I wait and pay off some debt? I have chosen to pay off some debt before we have to fork out more money for dr. bills and the amenities that comes along with being pregnant. Time will tell.
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 1:14 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• nO I hAVE TO wAIT TO hAVE SEX... Dh IS NOT iN SERVIcE AT tHIS tIME.. dAMM i WANT aNOTHeR cHILD sOoN cLOcK Iz tICKiNg!!
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 2:06 PM on Sep. 14, 2009