Whats the best way to get revenge on a cheating husband?

I know I am leaving, but I want to get him back one really good time before the divorce is final. Any suggestions....and I dont want to hear that karma bs...I know, what goes around comes around, but I want to be mean for once in my life! Like give him something to prevent him from getting hard....lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• I was in your shoes a few years ago, my sister suggested to me that success is the best revenge. When I left, he was positive that I'd never make it on my own, since I'd been a SAHM our whole marriage. It was hard at first, eaiser though since our daughter was already in college and no longer at home.
    I stayed with a friend until I could afford my own place, granted it was a rented room with an older couple. But now I'm married, we're happier then I'd ever been with the ex...and he's been through one crappy relationship after another.
    Last i heard he'd fallen really hard for this women.....even proposed to her...only to find out that he was just her 'bit on the side' He was devestated! (tsk tsk)
    Ran into him awhile back...he had the nerve to ask me to come back. Guess the daughter hadn't told him I'd remarried, it was very satisfying to flash the ring and tell him to F-off! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• That's just immature. Let it go.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Do you have children with him? If so, get that support established right away. Believe me he'll know he screwed up after that.
    busymom1107

Answer by busymom1107 at 10:28 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• when the divorce is final, just start being really really nice to him.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 10:28 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• The best way to get back at him is to meet someone different after your divorce is final and jut let him see how truly happy you. There really is no way to get back at him.. he's already done the worst thing possible.. so let it go and move on with your life.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:28 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• nair in the shampoo bottle?
    Anonymous

• I would not go back to the person you were with while with him or cheated with him if this is the situation.I am not saying that you were ever in that spot. But if so that guy will be a rebound guy. Also someone different or he will think you are replacing him with a copy of him. Go to a different type of guy. Or you will keep making the same mistakes over and over looking for your prince charming. He does not exist!
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 10:34 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• This isn't about karma. This is about being mature and being a mom. If you seek revenge against the father of your children it is only going to hurt your kids. They have already been through enough...their father has torn their home apart with his selfish behavior and now the result is going to be a legacy of divorce. Just take the high road and try to make the climate of your home with your kids a positive one.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:35 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Leave and be happy. That should be revenge enough.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:45 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• slip him some salt peter
    would have to be in a vitamin form that he would take every day thinking he was taking vitamin

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Sep. 14, 2009