Do you think people should eat the fish they catch, or just let them go?

lesjoiesdemaman

Asked by lesjoiesdemaman at 10:28 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I let them go since I don't eat fish.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:29 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I eat them for the omega 3 fatty acids.
    JoyandLove

Answer by JoyandLove at 10:29 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• We fished quite a bit the last couple of years. And we always eat what we catch. I don't see a reason why you wouldn't.
    Why buy it sometimes when you can catch it.
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 10:30 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• depends. If everyone eat every fish they cought, there wouldn't be many fish left. The pond behind my house is treated with chemicals. While it doesn't hurt the fish, it could be harmful to us if we ate them. Plus, the fish help keep the pond healthy. eating the fish could affect the ecosystem of the pond. The same is true in larger lakes and rivers and even in the ocean.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• i dont like fish, but i do know some places have a catch and release policy. my brother does that anyways he just likes catching them.
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 10:42 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• It depends on why people fish in the first place and if they end up hurting the fish that they catch.
    Some people do it for sport and would set the fish free if the hook didn't do too much damage. Other's fish for food and would eat it.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:57 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I only throw it back if its small. We have regulations on size and catch limits. If I catch a huge trout or bass, you better believe I'm grilling that baby and not throwing him back. Whatever we keep, we eat that night or clean and filet them and freeze it for a later date.
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 1:16 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• DEPENDS WHERE U CATCH THE FISH..
    OCEAN YES
    POND YES
    LAKE NO
    BACKYARD HELL NO
    BEACH UMMM IDK
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 1:47 PM on Sep. 14, 2009