What is your earliest memory?

lesjoiesdemaman

Asked by lesjoiesdemaman at 10:32 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my earliest memory....hmmmmm..i guess it would be about the age of 8, i remembering meeting my father for the 1st time. but i do remember something at the age of 4 but really dont know if its a memory or something i dreamt from what my mom told me happened then. see, when i was 4 i got scared by a kid dressed as a clown and my mom told me that i ran down the hallway and hid in the closet till she came and got me.. i have dreams about that happening but like i said i dont know if its a memory or was i dreaming about what she had said.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 10:44 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I was an infant waking up in my crib in my Grammy's bedroom and as I woke up I saw my Grammy's lovely face looking down at me with such love in her eyes. I can still envision that moment as a snapshot and I still remember the sun peeking around the shade that was pulled down in the window, but wasn't dark enough to blacken the room into darkness. Grammy had blonde hair and blue eyes. She loved me so much. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:55 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I remember being in my sister's wedding at age 2, I had a white lace pantsuit with a red velvet belt. I also remember eating pink peppermints at her bridal shower, that was 1972.
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 11:16 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• WELL MY GOOD MEM IS FINDING MY MOTHER AFTER 25 YEARS..
    MY BAD MEM IS WATCHING MY UNCLE RAPE MY SISTER..
    THAT BASTERD. HE DIED IN JAIL! BUT HE GOT 3 MONTHS SOMEONE KILLED HIM!!
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 1:44 PM on Sep. 14, 2009