What crazy activities do you dream of trying someday?

lesjoiesdemaman

Asked by lesjoiesdemaman at 10:35 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I want to learn how to drive the big construction equipment! Everytime I drive by a bulldozer, steamroller, crane, and dumptruck, I have the urge to pull over and get behind the wheel...lol.

The other crazy thing I want to do is be a crash car driver. I saw a show once where the car was stripped down and they slammed into each other nose to nose or they drove the car as fast as they could into a tall wall made of bales of hay. What a way to release pent up energy!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:52 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Wooah girl! You like the thrill for sure! ;) Pretty original wish u have. Me, I'd love to have my memory completely wipe and have it back, and have myself recorded the entire time to see what I would choose to do without my current thoughts and memory. What kind of person I would be without my past nor anyone influencing me.
    lesjoiesdemaman

Answer by lesjoiesdemaman at 11:01 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• wow ya'll are original. before i read the answers posted already, i was thinking, "i wanna go sky diving to get over mfear of heights"
    lesjoiesdemaman, that's awesome, and what a thought to ponder!
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 12:42 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I WANT TO SKI DIVE. JUMP FROM THE EMPIER STBLD AND LAND IN A POOL OF COTTON.. AND I WANT TO DRIVE A MONSTER TRUCK AND RUN OVER A LINE OF CARS..
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 1:41 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I want to sky dive! PrydferthMenyw--I learned how to drive all the construction equipment in college and it is a must try! It was the one class I always looked forward to going to!
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 4:16 PM on Sep. 14, 2009