If you could talk to one kind of animal which one would it be???

And what would you talk about?

lesjoiesdemaman

Asked by lesjoiesdemaman at 10:45 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• An elephant
    3rdDay

Answer by 3rdDay at 10:47 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Dogs

Answer by louise2 at 10:49 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I would love to talk to a Wombat about cloth diapers and introducing solids to a baby, and see what it thinks about it.
    lesjoiesdemaman

Answer by lesjoiesdemaman at 10:50 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Cats.

What they want.
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 10:53 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Horses!!! They are so sensitive to a person's moods!
    RuthsPlace

Answer by RuthsPlace at 11:00 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Cats. That would be the most useful to me. Then I could explain when feeding time is, where they are and aren't allowed to sleep, and when they are ABSOLUTELY not permitted onto the dining table.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 11:05 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• A SHARK because i will not swim untill they all are dead.... so I would like to ba a friend to one and tell them to tell there buddies to stop eating us up! ohh but i would tell find me some gold at the bottom of the ocean....(((titantic gold)))
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 1:19 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Owls, I have 3 beautiful large owls that sit in the oak trees in my backyard and find it odd that my grandpa loved owls and they didn't appear until he died. I have bats that fly around the water in my backyard and they prey on the bats, so who knows. I would just want to tell them what's up.

or

Raccoons. I'd like to tell them to quick freaking destroying my patio furniture and garden before I light them up with a paintball or pellet gun one night. When I see a raccoon with lime green paint on it, I know that's the lil' pipsqueek that keeps destroying my stuff. If they can't respect my property then stay the eff off of it.
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 2:47 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I would talk to dogs because:
    1. I would ask my chihuahua why she can't go outside to crap, and why she always hides in my daughters room to take said crap.
    2. Ask my boxer what she really thinks of the chihuahua (lol)
    3. Ask my boxer why she continuosly whines like she has to go outside, but then when I go to let her out, she doesn't want to go out.
    4. And finally, just to tell them how much I truly love them.
    JaimeLynP

Answer by JaimeLynP at 3:12 PM on Sep. 14, 2009