need some advice

I read some anonymous's response on someone else's blog that her urine test didn't come out +VE till 2nd month of pregnancy. Is it really possible? I'm 19 days late, took 4 hpt so far and all came out negative. Still no sign of any af ? I'm scheduled to see dr. today but very scared about the things he might find other than my pregnancy? Oh god, pls help me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You need to calm down. If you are pregnant, the stress is NOT good for you. Yes it is possible but very rare. You will find out more when you see your doc. Hang in there :)
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 11:14 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• One of my friends didn't get a positive hpt at all for either of her pregnancies. Have your doctor run a blood pregnancy test and check it out. A number of things can cause your period to be late or skip a month all together and none are to be concerned about. Most doctors don't worry until you miss or have 3 off cycles. I hope you get an answer soon!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 12:02 PM on Sep. 14, 2009