What is the smartest thing you've ever done?

lesjoiesdemaman

Asked by lesjoiesdemaman at 11:03 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Made sure we had enough money for my husband to pay all the bills before we had our son...so I could stay home with him until he goes to school.

Oh, and married a man who was happy to do that!
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 11:05 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• :)
    lesjoiesdemaman

Answer by lesjoiesdemaman at 11:06 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Married my husband. He is a nice guy and a hard worker. I lucked out that he and I get along so well. After that I'd say putting money aside for college for the children.

Answer by Bmat at 11:07 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• When I desided to stop having kids. When I said yes to marrying my DH 20 years ago.

Answer by louise2 at 11:09 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Married my DH. He is amazing and works very hard so that I can stay home with our beautiful son.
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 11:09 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• If marrying your soulmate and best friend is smart, then, I must be a genius! (kidding). I feel lucky about my relationship with my husband but not very smart about it. It was all luck and perhaps good karma? But I guess I'm smart enough to find clever ways keep him happy...(wink)
    lesjoiesdemaman

Answer by lesjoiesdemaman at 11:10 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• The smartest and dumbest thing I did was go back to school. Thankfully graduation is December, but man with three kids, work, and hubby, it has been alot, that's why it is both smart and dumb lol...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 11:16 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Waiting to have kids until after my dh was out of the Navy. That lifestyle is hard enough on a couple, why put children through it too? Marrying my hubby was pretty smart too, he is pretty wonderful.
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 11:18 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• DUMPED MY EX
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 11:36 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• yep I agree with others....

Finding my husband !!
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 11:38 AM on Sep. 14, 2009