So what messege is being sent here?

I think the messege being sent is this..we have become way too stupid...whats next? Our soldiers just shoot and forget trying to get any information?

link below

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 11:09 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:09 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Brace yourselves ladies, it is only a matter of time before we suffer another major attack. Obama has made us a laughingstock with our enemies. Even Bin Laden is laughing at him...a new video calls Obama "WEAK."

My hubby and many others like him are not happy about this. The White House is doing everything it can to hamper our troops. HAMPERED TROOPS = DEAD TROOPS!

My dear brother in law led the first wave in the first Iraqi war...his "word" on the new commander in chief and his policies....FUBAR. BTW, brother in law is retired now and can loudly voice his opinion anytime he sees fit.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:21 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I agree...sadly enough, I think it's also only a matter of time. We are sitting ducks right now, thanks to Obama's apologies, and poor choices.
    sunnymom3

Answer by sunnymom3 at 11:23 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Exactly sitting ducks...I guess all the libs are happy though..why does obozo want us to lose this fight?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:29 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Bush started it with two wars we can't win and thousand of dead troops. Obama is finishing us off.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Nothing more than government red tape and a waste of our tax money. Just like everything else our government does, this time it could kill people though.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:29 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I think Obama is trying to do something different by letting other Countries know we dont have to be hostile to solve problems, intelligent people talk problems out and figure out what the root of the problem is...
    tware

Answer by tware at 12:34 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• There comes a time when intelligent people realize the REALITY is you cannot just sit down for a cup of tea and 'talk' everything to peaches and cream...
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:39 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I am sure the terrorist groups would love that though makes it much easier for them to pull off their grand schemes
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:41 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Yep, Osama Bin Ladin is rolling in his grave http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/osama_dead.html?q=osama_dead.html .

JonesboroGypsy

Answer by JonesboroGypsy at 12:52 PM on Sep. 14, 2009