Did you go to a March on 9/12? What did your sign say?

Here is a pic of mine. Thank you so much ladies for helping me to come up with the idea. The sign was a huge hit a a rally of more than 3000 people!

http://www.cafemom.com/photos/view.php?photo_id=13175067

Sorry, my computer won't let me post the pic on this page. :( If someone else can, please do!

yourspecialkid

Asked by yourspecialkid at 11:13 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:14 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• That is a great sign. We were not able to make it to the event in our community both of my kids were sick. I am glad so many did get out and let our leaders know we won't sit back and be quiet anymore. I hope they listen but who knows.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Love the sign!! Cincy had theirs last weekend. www.cincinnatiteaparty.org.  Nearly 20,000 people. I wanted to make it to DC, but couldn't work out the logistics...  We packed a local Applebees where many were watching the 'viewing party'

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:51 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Special I have no problem with YOU marching, but don't you think it's wrong to use your kids in as tools in conveying your message?

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 11:52 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

No, she needs to indoctrinate them young

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• LOL I agree anon ..why not give the kids truth instead of the garbage liberals shove down their throats? Look where its gotten this country..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:03 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• By the way sriver those children are in debt thanks to Obozo..so they might as well have a voice too right?

Anyway..I wanted to be in D.C. but could not make it..if another march is planned i'll be there.Love the sign special
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:05 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

Who are YOU to say what they wanted? My 7 year old is the first to tell people no one can help you. You need to help yourself. She asks me about the government and I tell her the truth. Politicians have spent money on projects that SHE will have to pay back when she is older. She doesn't like it, so I support her when she tells others, "the government shouldn't spend money they do NOT have!"

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:08 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Oh yeah, like Obama started the spending wagon? He's been in office for 8 mos.. Any damage you are speaking of was done by the previous admin. Stop blaming the current admin. GEEZ!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I would only have my kids holding signs and attending a gathering, if they were of age to fully understand and support the activites at hand. These boys appear to be too young to comprehend government spending, debt and the future global implications.

I'd rather not use my children as my mouthpiece, but certainly to each parent their own-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:18 PM on Sep. 14, 2009