Which quote, movie, or TV moment moved you the most recently and why?

I cried so much while watching last season of So You Think You Can Dance, when they performed a dance about cancer. It was so touching, I couldn't stop crying.

lesjoiesdemaman

Asked by lesjoiesdemaman at 11:15 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It hasn't been recently but I will never ever forget it... In The Notebook Noah, towards the end where he's seeing the doctor and she's playing the piano, Noah and the doctor are discussing her alzheimers and if she does/doesn't remember much and she remembers the rest of the piece that she is playing by memory, Noah says "Science only goes so far, then comes God" That phrase NEVER hit me until my son was born with a 10% chance of survival, needless to say, he's playing with his jungle gym station thing beside me right now! :'( He's proof of that statement! I am so blessed! I always want to cry and grab him up and he looks at me like I am a crazy lady!!!! LOL I am going to have to put some pictures in my profile of him but it won't let me for some odd reason...
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 11:46 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• WOW. Thank you so much for sharing. I am so glad to hear about your miracle story with your baby. ^--^
    lesjoiesdemaman

Answer by lesjoiesdemaman at 11:57 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• During church a few weeks ago, the youth took over, and did every aspect of the worship service. During the sermon, this teenaged girl said "I want to be able to prove thru our works that it's not what you bring into the church, but what the church does outside of this building that counts." It was powerful coming from a HS girl, that at her age, knows the difference between coming to church and practicing what was being preached.
    And then, I'm reading a book, and this quote came out at me the other day:
    "This is how you read a novel: you inhale the experience. So start breathing." --Azar Nafasi, from Reading Lolita in Tehran
    It just screamed at me for some reason and I thought it was great.
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 12:15 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• everyone should watch (((TBN)))
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 12:54 PM on Sep. 14, 2009