What/Who do you consider a freeloader?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Sep. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my ex best friend monica lol...she came over to my house all the time, took a shower and used my stuff, makeup, toothpaste, ate our food, and never gave us anything in return. also, dh worked on her van many times without pay. and she never saw that what she was doing was wrong. *sigh* that's what comes to mind when i see "free loader"
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 11:57 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• This girl who talks to me non stop.. She will invite herself out with us when we go out drinking, and nvr once will she pay for her own shit. She's always complaining about money... etc! But talks about all the weed she does and etc. but as far as paying her bills, her parents pay the majority of them.. it's flippen pathetic! Sorry I'm not having a good day today..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• someone whowants everything to fall into there lap!! like my bitch ass sister...
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 12:52 PM on Sep. 14, 2009